Friday, October 26, 2012

Made my sister some birthday presents.

I spent the afternoon making my sister her birthday presents yesterday. (I hope you don't see this blog post, Jessca!) :x

Anyways, I made a pumpkin spice sugar scrub & some candy dipped spoons with a mug and hot cocoa.

I think the sugar scrub turned out FANTASTIC. I used it last night in the shower and not only does my skin feel soft and smooth, my bathroom smelled amazing as well.

Ingredients:

     - 1 1/4 cup Safflower Oil (or Sunflower oil) *Olive oil should not be used due to the smell.
     - 1 cup granulated white sugar
     - 2 cups brown sugar (I used dark)
     - 3 tbs pumpkin pie spice (I used McCormick brand)

Just blend all the ingredients in a bowl .. I mixed the oil in last after thoroughly blending all dry ingredients. Then just pour into a jar and enjoy. It will stay good for months as long as you keep it air tight and out of sunlight. :) Love it!





I was shopping at Target and found this little mug with my sister's initial on it. It also just so happened to be her favorite color! Not wanting to just buy an empty mug as a present I decided to fill it, too!

Using durable plasticware and various candy/chocolate, I dipped the spoons and coated them with candy. I also included a few packets of hot cocoa in the mug. Just use the spoons to stir coffee/cocoa and enjoy the flavor!


Mmmmmm .. 




I hope she enjoys her presents! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment